2016 Home Design Trends
With the investment of renovation and redecoration, it is crucial to find timeless looks that express your style in a realistic way. 2016 is the year to bring back essential top trends for your home.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects complement solids and
minimalism design. You can utilize a patterned
couch as a major
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting choice for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try rearranging pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a major trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a revitalizing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Buy
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with mild
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color palletes
are boring, think again. Add some appeal
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, big windows will bring in natural light, and less walls will give you an open feel to your space. Give attention to minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your tastes perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 845-663-1025 or come to our Kingston showroom to see how we can help fix you up with this year’s trends.