The Positives and Negatives of Window Grilles
Window grilles are an often underappreciated portion of your home’s windows. They provide you the flexibility to meet both contemporary and traditional design needs, and with the host of styles and colors we carry, you can uncover a combination to achieve whatever your heart desires.
between-the-glass grilles easily snap in and out so you are able to change styles whenever you update your
home or change styles or paint.
- Regardless of the window grilles you select, there are a handful of color choices to meet
your design requirements.
- Grille options are available today with dual or
triple pane insulated glass to offer more energy
efficient options than historical grilles used with
- Between-the-glass grilles and removable grilles are available to make it easier to clean the glass.
Now that we’ve taken a look at a couple positives of window grilles, let’s check out the challenges associated with window grilles.
- While there are a host of
designs we carry, some homeowners feel that certain grille styles might inhibit their
view of the outside world.
- Many window grilles are permanent once
installed, limiting design flexibility in the future.
- If grilles are bonded permanently to the surface
of the glass that typically cleaned, cleaning can be more difficult.
- Replacement windows that showcase grilles are typically more costly than those that don’t have grilles.
Whether you’re moving and need to buy replacement windows or you’re simply shopping around for your current home, window grilles could be a great add-on to your next set of windows. There are a variety of things to ponder, from style to color choice, but with a little help from our pros, we’re sure you’ll find exactly what you’re in the market for. Of course, with the number of options available, we suggest coming by our Kingston showroom, giving us a call at 845-663-1025 or scheduling an in-home consultation with us via the online scheduler so you can get an up-close look at the choices we carry.