No matter what kind of weather the Kingston area is dealing with, you can be certain that windows and doors from Pella of Kingston can deal with it. Our products are designed to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to excel in specific climates across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide increased protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to prevent fading on finishes and furniture in your house
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Kingston can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 845-663-1025 to plan your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.