Pella of Kingston offers you practical and gorgeous hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most desireable finishes, your windows and patio doors will blend with the other metal accents throughout your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to pull the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to create a tighter seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash snug to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control feature complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to book a free, in-home consultation or stop by your local showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.