Pella of Kingston brings you practical and beautiful hardware for your clients' windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most desireable finishes, our windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents throughout your clients' homes, from cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system reaches out to pull the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to produce a tighter seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash snug to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style selections
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes lifting and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control device complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for improved security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware options for your Pella® windows or patio doors, request a free quote or stop by our Pella of Kingston showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.